Donate to invest in a young person’s future
Financial support helps our volunteer mentors do what they do best: cultivate positive and supportive relationships with young people in our community.
Your investment allows TeamMates to:
- Recruit new mentors
- Match students with thoroughly screened and well-trained mentors.
- Address issues and topics relevant to today’s youth through ongoing mentor trainings.
- Provide consistent student-mentor support through enrichment events, projects, and opportunities.
The average cost for one mentee-mentor match per year, is $500.00.
Follow the link below to support us!
In-kind donations allow us to spend a larger portion of our budget to support students and their mentors.
Support comes in many shapes and sizes. In-kind donations provide goods and services in place of a financial gift and are just as valuable as a monetary gift.
TeamMates’ in-kind wish list includes new:
- Board games (Guess Who, Checkers, Chess, Spot it, etc.)
- Craft items
- Card games (Uno, Crazy 8’s, Go Fish, etc.)
If you would like to sponsor a game-drive or donate new items to Sioux Falls TeamMates, please contact us!
Executive Director/Program Coordinator
TeamMates Mentoring Program of Sioux Falls